||Unknown (someone from Norway)
||Combat mode only (2P ~ 4P). Instant death.
||CD32 pad #1 / #2
the title screen
|Additional design, testing
||Rick Wheeler & Darrel Manuel
||2P Combat mode only. Instant death.
||Freeware which had been distributed as "PD Soft #3396".
You can also play the game from "Assassins CD", CD32 formatted disk released in 1994.
Of course you can create diskette version. But don't forget to copy libs:diskfont.library to df0:
• Whenever you destroy an UFO,
you earn the same point that you destroy opponent's ship.
• Shield would take cover from bullets that other opponents fired.
• Only 1 arena exists, and the screen doesn't scroll.
( It is the same style as classic "Asteroid". )
• Simple and dreary background.
• Each player has the same weapon. There are no special weapons.
It might make you boring.
• Keyboard control only. You have to buy another pad if you don't have it.